Active Investing Blog

A challenge of starting with nothing and turning it into $1,000,000 in my spare time.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Time To Move On

Previous Total: $55.59

Current Total: $55.50

Inventory: 1 book, 10 photos

Hmmmm, I really don't understand why the other Coca Cola sets haven't been selling. It's one of those things that you can never tell with eBay. I thought they would do well, but for a second time they ended without any bids. This despite the fact that there were a number of people who had placed them on their watch lists. I think I'll take a break for now and see if I can find better timing to put them up.

I did relist them in my store which only cost $0.09. Maybe I'll get luck and someone will pick one up from there.

The good thing is that I didn't buy any of these. It's never fun having stock around your house that you can't sell.

It was an extremely busy week with the site and I assume next week will be similar so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to devote to this, but will try to make at least a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home