Active Investing Blog

A challenge of starting with nothing and turning it into $1,000,000 in my spare time.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Another Coca Cola Pin Set Sold



Previous Total: $27.73

Current Total: $52.41

Inventory: none

I sold another of the Coca Cola pin sets today. As mentioned before, the cost of the Coca Cola pin set to me is $20.00. Paypal fees and ebay end of auction fees came to $3.92 and the set sold for $49.95. That puts me up $26.03 after deducting all expenses. Since the store still has 2 sets available, I decided to list one more and see how quickly it sells. if it goes quickly, then I may just purchase the last set to make sure I have it on hand.

I did list another of the sets which cost $1.35 and means I can add a grand total of $24.68 to earnings.

I'm a little surprised that none of the other sets I put up have sold. I guess I need to be a bit more patient and hopefully a few will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home