Active Investing Blog

A challenge of starting with nothing and turning it into $1,000,000 in my spare time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Last Coca Cola Complete Pin Set Sold

Previous Total: $52.41

Current Total: $78.44

Inventory: none

Some good news and some bad news. The good news is that another of the complete Coca Cola pin sets sold today. The bad news is that when I went to the hobby store to pick it up and was planning to by the fourth set they had, the last set had already been sold (so a loss of an easy $25).

The cost of the Coca Cola pin set, Paypal fees and ebay end of auction fees minus the $49.95 it sold for leave me with a profit of $26.03. Sad that these have all been sold as it was a good money maker and I assume they would continue in popularity through the world cup. I do have partial sets, but I haven't sold one of those yet and the profit margin isn't as good.

I do have a bit in the fund now so it's time to find some items to invest in. I'm hoping to have a little time to do that this weekend and I'll continue to hope everything continues to sell as well as it has thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home